VOLUME VOYAGER V2 FRAME
The New Voyager V2 frame features specs that our team riders have been asking for; steeper 75.25º head tube, shorter 12.5” slammed chainstay (12.75” center to center), a higher 9.25” seat tube height, and a 20.5” size for shorter riders. This frame now features double butted 4130 heat treated chromoly tubing, hour glass head tube, and small/ clean 6mm thick laser cut and welded dropouts with all new built in chain tensioner. Added top and bottom gussets for strength, removable brake mounts, and S chainstays for bigger tire clearance.
- Voyager V2 Frame
- Top Tube: 20.5″, 20.75″ & 21″
- Chainstay: 12.5″ (Slammed)
- BB height: 11.7″
- Seat Tube height: 9.25″
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Post: 25.4
- Headtube: Integrated (45°X45° Campy Spec)
- Brake Mounts: Removable Seatstay Mounts
- Dropouts: Heat Treated, 6mm thick W/Built In Chain Tensioners. Clears hub guards and pegs of all sizes.
- Color: Perrymint (Billy Perry), Black metal flake.
- Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz (21″)